Wednesday, January 28, 2015

(1/26-2/1): Banquet Awards; Big Weekend of Results




THE WEEKLY EMAIL

Call that a blizzard??
4th Annual aGSTC Banquet 
New Brunswick- One hundred and fifty-three club members packed in at Old Bay on Saturday night to honor over eighty award winners at the fourth annual Black and Gold Awards Banquet.  

In addition to award presentations, members previewed the club's 2014 Highlight Video, along with honoring Jeff Perrella, the club's first inductee into the Hall of Fame.  See his HOF video here.

Two-time World Championship medalist Akheem Gauntlett and 2014 USA Marathon Champion Esther Erb presented some awards and gave the club a speech.  Erb presented her seven tips to post-college success, a moving moment in the evening that she graciously summarized for the club.  See below.

Attending members are encouraged to take this survey about the banquet.  Data collected will help shape decisions for next year's event.

2014 aGSTC Awards

Track and Field Awards
Sprinter Performance of the Year: Cyrus Wesley
Sprinter Relay Performance of the Year: Jamal Roberts
Field Performance of the Year: Shene Davis
Excellence in Jumping Award: Kelsey Lewis
Excellence in Jumping Award: Herman Kirkland
Excellence in Miling Award: Robyn Evangelist
Excellence in Miling Award: Dennie Waite
Excellence in Race Walking Award: Dan Teichmann
Most Likely to Be at Sprint Practice Award: Pierre Checo, Tom O'Hearen, Josh Chavanne
Excellence in Sprinting and Balding Award: Kevin Perrson
Sprinter Most Likely To Be Applying for a Social Security Card This Year Award: Tyrone Ross



          
Masters Awards
Male Rookie of the Year: John Montgomery
Female Rookie of the Year: Pat Butcher
Class Act Award: Nick Van Langen
Masters Runner Most Likely to Soon Wear One of Those Emergency Push Button Thingies: Peter Auteri
Performance of the Year, Male: Chris Sallade
Performance of the Year, Female: Martha Grinnell
Comeback of the Year, Male: Ken Huryk
Comeback of the Year, Female: Erin Varga
Ironman of the Year Award: Fran Beideman, Peter Auteri







Rutgers Awards
Rutgers Athlete of the Year: Erin LaCosta
Rutgers Most Improved Runner: Conor O'Brien
Rutgers Most Likely to Be at Practice Award: Ryan Degregorio, Jack Lewis
Rutgers Leadership Award:  Ezra Chefitz
2015: His Breakout Year: Flex Jackson, Liam Ramsey
2015: Her Breakout Year: Sam Haley, Mikaela Kane
Rutgers TMA-in-Training Award: Rob Marczydlo 






                    Awards Presented by SuperHero Events

Club Member Who Most Likely Mixed Up "Picture Day" and "Pajama Day" When in Elementary School:
Kyle Price
Leadership Team Member of the Year: Angela Dunn
Most 
Likely to Set Up a Team Run and Then Either Be Late or Not Show Up At All: Ashwin Anantharaman
Best Hair Award: Sean Donohue, Will Alston
Most Likely to Miss Track Practice for Skeeball Practice: Carmine DeNicola
Totally Misunderstood Award (TMA): Chris Schneider
Jeff Perrella Excellence in Injury Award: Steve Mennitt
Most Likely to Get Poison Ivy on His Ass Award:  Chuck Schneekloth
Most Likely to Show Up Really Late But Never Miss a Race Award: Ted Doyle
Social Media Award: Josh Neyhart
Steady Strider Award: Erika Bow
Most Likely to Survive the Hunger Games: Kyle Mahoney
Excellence in Facial Hair: Dr. M. Anis, RN & Esq.
Excellence in Roller Blades Award: Sergio Oconcitrillo
Sketchy Snapchatter Award: Ashwin Anantharaman
Most Likely to Bring Home a Doggy Bag From the Banquet Award: Francis Garcia
Most Likely to Meet a Hot Mom After Nationals Award: Jaris Rousseau


Enclave Awards
Jersey City Enclave Awesome Award: Will Appman
North Enclave Awesome Award: Brian Harris
Morristown Enclave Awesome Award: Heather McDermott
Central Enclave Awesome Award: Edsel Flores
South Enclave Awesome Award: Joe Zeoli
Beach Enclave Awesome Award: Josh Gonzalez
Rising Enclave Award: Steve Olin's Jersey City Enclave
Most Trash Talking Enclave Award: Adin Mickle's South Enclave
Most Honorable Enclave Award: Woody Kongsamut's Princeton Enclave
Stinky Pants Enclave Award: Nicole Salge's Central Enclave



Men's Awards
Best Dressed of Evening: Tyrone Ross
Elite Rookie of the Year: Atilla Sabahoglu
Mortal Rookie of the Year: Brian Weitz
2015: His Year to Shine: James Perlas
Comeback of the Year:  Rob Nihen 
Performance of the Year: Youssef Rochdi
Most Improved Runner: Mark Minervini
Recruiter of the Year: Mark Parisen
Excellence in Marathoning: Mike Anis
Cross Country Performance of the Year: Chris Warren




Women's Awards
Elite Rookie of the Year: Ally Black
Mortal Rookie of the Year: Meghan Bruce
2015: Her Year to Shine: Courtney Schofield 
Performance of the Year: Greta Sieve
Most Improved Runner: Karen Auteri
Comeback of the Year: Alyssa Douma
Recruiter of the Year: Erika Meling
Excellence in Marathoning: Anna Steinman
Cross Country Performance of the Year: Alyssa Vassallo
Quotes of the Year:  James Rivers, Mark Parisen, Francis Garcia, Peter Bolgert, Adin Mickle, Steve Mennitt, Andrew Tschesnok, Lee Mooney, Kyle Price, Josh Neyhart, Erika Bow



Awards Presented by Esther Erb
Most Valuable Performer, Male: Ken Goglas
Most Valuable Performer, Female: Cheyenne Ogletree
Most Valuable Masters, Male: Matt Baker
Most Valuable Masters, Female: Michelle Brangan
Most Valuable Sprinter: Tyrone Ross
Most Valuable Field Athlete: Shene Davis
Coach Appreciation Award: Mike Fonder, Ken Goglas








2014 USA Marathon Champion Esther Erb Talks to the aGSTC:

"Erby's 7 Tips for Post-Collegiate Success"

1) Priorities - A lot of people try to make their goals and then shape their priorities around them. Spoiler alert: it doesn't work. Define your priorities before you define your goals. Priorities don't change nearly as easily nor as drastically as goals do. If goal isn't in line with your priorities, then it won't happen.

2) Never Settle for feeling Just OKAY - You should never feel exhausted from training every single day - if you are, then you need to do less because you aren't recovering and therefore you aren't benefitting from your training. If doing less doesn't fix it, then you need to find a doctor who can help you get back to 100%. If all else fails, you probably need less coffee and more sleep.

3) Accountability - Create your own supportive system and environment of accountability. Most of us post-collegians can't have a coach there with us every day, but having a coach is very important to holding you accountable to your goals. If you can't have a coach and you need help making yourself accountable - tell anybody who will listen (significant other, friend, neighbor, co-worker, Facebook, Instagram) what you're going to do. When you tell someone, it becomes more achievable.

4) Focus - Have a reason why you are training. In college we have 3 distinct seasons (2 for the non-distance folks) with major meets for each. It's pretty simple. Post-collegiately it's too easy to get wrapped up in competing every weekend and never really prioritizing anything. You have to pick a target competition and be ready for all other competitions to be secondary to that one. Every day of training and every workout has a purpose, and sometimes it's recovery. This is a crucial missing piece of understanding for a lot of motivated college runners.

5) Make your Competition your Team - I've belonged to a lot of teams, but it wasn't until I started comprising my own teams out of my rivals that I really started to succeed. We run faster in a race than in practice because we have competition. Therefore, it's the competition that makes us perform better, and if our goal is to be the best that we can be, then we shouldn't be afraid of people who can push us or even beat us. Instead, we should seek out those people and the opportunity to compete against them. At Twin Cities 2013, I ran shoulder to shoulder with a good friend for 24 miles. We lived over a thousand miles apart, but called ourselves Team Love and decided on the course that anyone cheering for one of us was cheering for both of us. We both ran PRs of 2:34 and finished 3rd and 4th at the US Champs.

6) Joy - You have to have a good reason to be doing this because it sure isn't for the money. My new tattoo on my wrist (see photo) is my reminder of why I do it: "aus Liebe" - out of love. One of my greatest moments of joy was the Boston Marathon this year. After a rough last few weeks of my training cycle, 2 nights before the race, I heard that cheezy pop song Best Day of My Life and decided it would be my theme song for the race since I knew what an incredible experience it would be for every runner that day. I totally bought in, decided it would be the best day of my life no matter what, and it definitely was. There will be days when you don't feel like training, and accountability and priorities aren't going to cut it to get you out there. That's when you need to pull a joy card. This can be anything from friends, trips to different venues, music, or favorite podcasts. I'll often save podcasts for runs only, and when a podcast is really good, I'll want to listen to it so badly that it'll make me want to go for a run no matter how tired I am. Grinding every day is not sustainable. You have to make sure you add a healthy dose of joy.

7) Give yourself a fighting chance - It doesn't matter how much anybody else believes in you if you can't believe in yourself. Remember the great things that you've done and know that it's still in there in some form, eagerly waiting for the chance to resurface.




 

 

aGSTC SPRING PLAN
WEEK FOUR
Those who have paid dues will have the spring training plan sent to them on Monday, it is built around the team schedule.  It will be done via a google doc.  There are other plans available as well. 

Intermediate/advanced 1500m-5k on the track for indoor and outdoor track, 6-7 days a week of running, 2 weekly workouts and a long run

Intermediate/Advance Marathon- 6-7 days of runningThe focus being on a weekly workout and long run

Beginner 5k-HM: 4 days a week of running focus on weekly workout and long run

Email ken_goglas@hotmail.com for access to other plans or a specific individualized plan that fits your needs and goals.

 

Spring plan built around USATF-NJ team races here

 

Marathon Plan (Intermediate/Advanced) here

 

5k-Half Marathon Beginner: here

Kyle's Cranny
 

Kyle's Korner is a segment of the Club's weekly email that will focus on reacquainting you with a different current club member each week. We will catch you up on how they are doing with regards to their training, their lives, and other general nonsense. This segment intends to be informative and educational while attempting humor in a purely inoffensive way. Mostly.

 

This week on Kyle's Korner we almost got more then we bargained for in the form of the cute as can be couple of Kelsey Lewis and Dennie Waite. Known for each being very competitive in their respective events (High Jump and Mid Distance, respectively) and being comedic all other times, it was quite the whirlwind of a conversation.  Both are coming off injury and looking forward to their outdoor 2015 seasons. But though they we're down they certainly aren't out. Here's Team Densley Lewaite!

 

Kyle: Thank you both for joining us tonight.

Mr. Waite: No problem!

Ms. Lewis: Honored!

Kyle: Let's get a little more acquainted with you two. Where did you two meet?

Ms. Lewis: We met in a parking lot.

Mr. Waite: We met because of Chuck, actually.

Chuck asked Kelsey to drive me to the Club Regional Meet in 2013, at Icahn

Ms. Lewis: Dennie said "woof" on the drive to Icahn. I knew it was love.

Kyle: Well in at least 4 different made up cultures I know of, "woof" means "hey you're pretty".

Mr. Waite: That's pretty much how I intended it.

Ms. Lewis: Not sure that was the context. But I'll take it!

Kyle: So you're both kinda saying that Chuck was your Match Maker?

Ms. Lewis: Unfortunately yes, I think we almost feel sort of indebted to him.

Mr. Waite: By the way, the way is this the first joint interview? Because I'm not sure if there's another team couple award, but this is serious points.

Ms. Lewis: I like points.

Kyle: I like asking the questions. And I have interviewed Team Gogletree and Team Teichman before. THANKS FOR READING MY SECTION IN THE TEAM EMAILS!!

 

Ms. Lewis: Dennie does most of the reading around here, blame him!

Mr. Waite: I meant other than them ...obviously.

Kyle: You're lucky you're both cute. So how long has this been a thing since that fateful night Chuck aligned your stars?

Mr. Waite: Well, we didn't speak to each other for a solid three weeks after first meeting. And then we hung out and stuff.

Ms. Lewis: I was Europeeing everywhere in Europe.

Mr. Waite: And now we just finished the first year lease on our apartment together, and resigned for more.

Ms. Lewis: WE HAVE A MOUSE!  Unrelated.  Sort of.  He's not a pet.  Yet..

Mr. Waite: Our mouse, Fifel, lives under the stove.  Probably.  We've only met him once.

Kyle: I love those movies.

Mr. Waite: Fivel? Fifel? Whatever, that thing is going west.

Kyle: I remember seeing you two holding hands at the last Ocean Ave Mile road race. That's when I learned of the chemistry.

Ms. Lewis: Sometimes we do that.

That was my first ever road race.

First ever Timed Mile.

I wanted Dennie to think I was cool.

Then I lost my car keys.

Kyle: Miles are definitely cool to him.

Mr. Waite: Accurate.

Kyle: Awe wait, did he get to return the car ride favor from Regionals? Was that what sealed the deal?

Ms. Lewis: Nah, he made me run a cool down, then we ran back to get my keys, then ran back to the car. I was trying to play it cool, but my lungs were about to explode.

Mr. Waite: Says the girl who told me "Hey I signed you up for a Decathlon with me, get ready." And then BEAT me in the High Jump portion.

Kyle: Well that's kinda her thing. I'M DOING THAT BY THE WAY!

Mr. Waite: You better.

Ms. Lewis: You're going to smoke Dennie.  No offense

He did get a slow clap though.

Kyle: Noiiice ha.  So fast forward to only a year later and you're living together. Tracksters move fast eh?

..bad joke...


 

Mr. Waite: We have been dating for a year and a half, and moved in together after a little less than 6 months.

It just kind of worked, timing wise.

I mean, WE JUST KNEW OUR LOVE WAS ETERNAL.

Ms. Lewis: I would be lying if I didn't think it was going to blow up in our faces. But, like most of the time, I was WRONG.

He's the best roommate I've ever had!

Kyle: Cause he stays to do the laundry in the morning if he gets sick on the sheets the night before right?

Ms. Lewis: Our Moms do our laundry.

Kyle: Classy.  Let's move on to running and jumping. Now Dennie you've been injured correct?

Mr. Waite: I had some sort of Abdominal strain this fall, yes. Flared up about a week before Paul Short, and I missed most of my training until the end of December. It no longer hurts when I run of lift, but I need to be careful or it gets aggravated again.

Kelsey's been hurt, too. So we got to suffer together.

Ms. Lewis: You say suffer, I say enjoy my time on the couch.

Kyle: Yes we chatted about that. She did pretty darn well at the USATF meet jumping for her first time back though.

Mr. Waite: Right?

Ms. Lewis: Thanks!

Kyle: You're welcome. When do you think you'll get back in it? Looking towards outdoor?

Mr. Waite: I'm running the 1000m at Princeton this weekend. Figured a low key, less popular event would be a good rust buster.

Kyle: Thursday night at the racessss.

Mr. Waite: Says the guy who apparently doesn't have work at 7am on Fridays.

Kyle: I do, I just don't sleep like normal people.

Mr. Waite: That... doesn't surprise me.

Kyle: Kelsey can you tell us what led to your couch potatoing?

Ms. Lewis: I wish I could! I remember coming off an amazing spring season ready to go hard at it in preseason training. I think I must have done something while lifting. Herniation, stenosis, retrolithesis, and other big unimportant words occurred in my low back. A very unimportant location.

Kyle: Except if you land on the bar there.

Mr. Waite: Homegirl blew out a disk in her spine.

Ms. Lewis: Haha, sarcasm Kahl! Super important area. And Homeboy was encouraging me to squat 215lbs.

Mr. Waite: Says the girl who successfully squatted 215lbs

Kyle: SQUATS!

Ms. Lewis: It's cool, I went to PT and got to hang out with Dennie overtime.

Kyle: Which he loved. CAUSE WHY WOULDN'T HE?

Ms. Lewis: It was literally the most fun thing ever, He must have. RIGHT?

Mr. Waite: She was my favorite patient.

Kyle: I sense you're about to admit to breaking the doctor patient confidentiality thingy.

Are you two planning on teaming up for Road Relays?

Mr. Waite: HA!

Ms. Lewis: uhm..  Idk..  are we..?

Mr. Waite: I made Kelsey run with me for the 2x800 at College Ave. She almost broke up with me.

Ms. Lewis: HAHA!  I did not.

Kyle: Only a little longer then that first Ocean Ave Road Mile.  And twice.  But you can wear costumes!!

Ms. Lewis: Dennie just informed me that Road Relays is a 5K broken into two parts. I regret to inform you that I will be sick that day.

Kyle: Nooo he should have explained it like I just did. Rookie mistake.

Mr. Waite: I'm with Kelsey. A mile and a half is like, a whole half mile longer than I would enjoy running. And twice? Crazy talk.

Kyle: LAME

Ms. Lewis: Says the kid who ran 15 miles this morning in the rain. But, thanks for backing me up.

Mr. Waite: Besides I try to duck you as much as possible. Who wants to get their butt kicked all the time?

Kyle: Yes well you beat me at that Ocean Ave mile we keep referencing remember?

Ms. Lewis: I seriously though that was a typo and got really concerned.

Mr. Waite: Wow, yeah, phrasing.

Kyle: HEY HEY KEEP IT G RATED!

Mr. Waite: Maybe edit that part out. I meant that I try to avoid racing Kyle as much as possible.


 

Kyle: I only do one take.

Are you two looking forward to Track Nationals? It is the anniversary of where this all started after all.

Mr. Waite: Super excited.

Ms. Lewis: I wasn't able to go two years ago because I was away, so I'm super DUPER excited.

Mr. Waite: Kelsey missed Nationals last time because of her Europe trip, and I was... unsatisfied with 4th.

Kyle: Dumb Europeeing. I know you're chasing that 4 minute barrier Mr. Waite.

Mr. Waite: I'm not sure that "chasing" is appropriate for needing to shave off 10 seconds and change, but I'd like to PR this year... maybe get under 3:50 in the 1500m.

Kyle: I still need to break 4 in that before I consider your other goal...

Mr. Waite: Dude, I'll pace you whenever you want.

Kyle: OMG Cereal?? I'm in.  What about the lady? Where are you looking to jump to?

Ms. Lewis: I'm hoping for 5'5.

Mr. Waite: 1.65m as the officials call it.

Kyle: That's almost as high as the hairs on my head.

Ms. Lewis: Maybe if you didn't have such tall hair..

Kyle: When they aren't in a mohawk of course.

Ms. Lewis: I think, maybe, if I had a cardboard cutout of you I would be more motivated. Who needs a bar?

Mr. Waite: I don't think I'm comfortable with you looking at a cardboard cut out of someone as handsome as Kyle Price all the time.

Kyle: Yeah but she'd be jumping on me.

...That didn't help.

Ms. Lewis: "G" rated?

Kyle: RIGHT! Last question. If either of you could be as good at another track event as you are at Mid Distance and High Jumping, what would it be? What else have you always saw and said, "that's be cool to do"?

Ms. Lewis: Well, I'm terrible at choosing. Which makes this one easy. The Heptathalon!

Just kidding. Pole vault. Wait, maybe steeple.

Mr. Waite: Javelin has always help a special place for me.

Kyle: I coach one of those and compete in the other, this can happen. Sorry Dennie can't really help you with yours. Though I've always wanted to do that too.

Mr. Waite: I think I could probably win some money with similar talent in the marathon.

Kyle: Woof.

Mr. Waite: But, and I mean this very seriously, who in their right mind runs marathons?

Kyle: That was a "sounds like hard work" woof, not a "she's pretty" woof.

Ms. Lewis: ... you busy this weekend, Kyle?

Kyle: I am actually.

Ms. Lewis: You're winking, aren't you?

Mr. Waite: INTERVIEW OVER!

Kyle: Yup... BUT THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE THIS WEEK.

Thank you both for speaking with us.

Ms. Lewis: Thanks, it's been fun, eye opening, and educational.

Mr. Waite: And tactfully inappropriate.

Kyle: Tune in next week to see who we interview!

 

 

Join the race hosted by our friends and teammates at SuperHero Racing


The 4th Annual Pre-Game 4 Miler 
Sunday Feb. 1, 2015 - 11am
Wells Fargo Parking Lot, Downtown Morristown
Use coupon code GSTC for 20% off when you register at SuperheroRacing.com
 
A great way to burn off some game day calories!
 
Highlights:

  • Prizes for age group and overall winners! 
  • Long-sleeved wicking technical shirts to the first 1,000 registrants! 
  • SPECIAL Polar Bear prize for runner wearing the least amount of clothing! (no nudity allowed...) 
  • Post race party at a local bar with great drink specials to warm you up! 
  • Scenic course!
  • USATF 500 point race.



  • 2015 adidas GSTC
    Spring Racing Schedule

    March 1            *Road Relays V
    March 22          Miles for Music 20k      All Divisions
    April 25            Clinton 15k                     All Divisions
    May 2                Newport 10k                   Open Men, Women
    May 25             Ridgewood 10k               Masters Men
    June 6              *College Ave Mile             All Divisions
    June 15            President's Cup                Open Men
    June 28            Lager Run                        Masters Women

    *aGSTC hosted events



    Registration Is Now Open
    Grab a Partner and Sign Up!
    New Jersey's Biggest Relay Race




    It's time to pay your 2015 Team Dues.
    The club has many operating expenses that depend on membership dues.


    Check your enclave Facebook pages for enclave group runs.  

    The team has two under-the-lights track practices at Highland Park HS: Monday and Wednesday (5:30pm).  We also train Saturday mornings at 10:00am at the same location.  All are welcome....come do your workout!


    Weekend Results

    Couple Debuts in #blackandgold 
    NYC- Karl Leitz and Aya Takeichi both ran the NYRR Fred Lebow Half Marathon this weekend.


    Aya finished in 1:33:40; Karl was a few strides behind her in 1:34:58. 

    With her time, Aya qualified for the 2016 NYM Marathon.  According to Karl, "Aya credits the her new singlet for her improved speed."





    Sharpe Runs US #8 in 600m
    NYC- Logan Sharpe, a former All-American for Southern Connecticut State, dropped an incredible wire-to-wire win in the 600m Invite at the New Balance Games this Saturday in the NYC Armory.

    Sharpe dropped a fierce 1:19.03, which ranks him #8 in America in this event.

    This year, the USATF will host the 300m and 600m at the USA Indoor Championships.


    Morris, Hill Go 1-2 in 60HH
    NYC- Training partners Jermaine Morris and Devon Hill dominated the 60m high hurdles this weekend at the Tiger Invitational, as they finished 1-2 with times of 7.84 and 7.97, respectively.

    7.92 is the USA automatic qualifier.







    Prettyman, Lewis  Sets Club Records
    Princeton- Lindsay Prettyman, in her first race with the club, finished 2nd in the 3,000m at the Tiger Invitational.  Her time, 10:03.93, broke the club record by a whopping sixteen seconds.  She will race next at the Penn State Invitational in the mile, as she preps to anchor the aGSTC Distance Medley relay at the Millrose Games on February 14th.

    Kelsey Lewis broke Brooke Astor's indoor HJ club record, as she finished 4th with a 1.62m leap--or 5'-3.75".

    Ally Black PR'ed in the mile by seven seconds, as she ran 5:19.45 to finish 10th.  Alyssa Douma, who later came back in the 800, finished 16th in 5:25.42.  Erin LaCosta ran a season best of 2:27.70 in the 800m.

    Shene Davis and Micah Leonard went 2-4 in the triple jump, as they jumped 40-.75 and 37-9.5 respectively.  Both are chasing the USA indoor qualifier of 41-11.  


    Duncan, Waite Lead aGSTC at Princeton
    Princeton- Beside the high hurdlers, Derryhl Duncan and Dennie Waite were the club's top finishers at the Tiger Invitational Saturday afternoon.  Duncan was 3rd in the 500m in 1:07.63, while Waite grabbed 4th in the 1,000m with a 2:32.45 clocking.

    Stephen Ellwood, pictured above, was the club's top miler, as he won his heat in a perfectly executed 4:22.34.  Jarrett Kunze also won his heat, waiting until the final 400m like his training partner Ellwood to take the lead, winning in 4:28.94.  Atilla Sabahoglu ran 4:34.68 to finish 25th.

    Ish Robbins was the team's top 200m finisher, hitting the tape in 23.13 on Princeton's notoriously slow track.

    Most of the team trained through the weekend, preparing for this weekend's Terrier Classic in Boston, MA.

    Watch aGSTC track and field races, and many road races, on the aGSTC YouTube Channel.  The channel has 45,079 views since its inception in 2011...help bump that number up! 

     

     

     

     

     

    The Anis Angle

    "And then the higher jumper rightfully says, 'Look at all those idiots running in circles.' "

     

     

     

     

     

    aGSTC Runs

     



     

    Please check Enclave Facebook Group Pages for enclave group runs!

     

    Meanwhile, a dozen aGSTC members cleared the Highland Park track today.  We will be there at 5:30pm on Wednesday and 10:00am on Saturday.  All are welcome to join us and get in your workout!

     

     

    Steady Striders

     

    Do you run 9-12 minute mile pace on your runs?

     

    Come join the aGSTC Steady Striders!  They have their own Facebook Group Page, coach, and group runs.  Email gardenstatetrackclub@gmail.com and we will introduce you to our two co-captains, Amy and Erika.

     

     

     

    STAY CONNECTED

    Facebook    Twitter    LinkedIn    Pinterest
    Forward this email



    This email was sent to chuckschneekloth@hotmail.com by gardenstatetrackclub@gmail.com |  


    adidas Garden State Track Club | 944 Herman Road | North Brunswick | NJ | 08902

    No comments:

    Post a Comment